Lake Powell, AZ Sunset

Lake Powell, AZ Sunset

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making a Difference in the World

I was cleaning out my old files today and came across a real keeper. I don't remember where I got the quote. I don't think it is something I originally wrote. I honestly don't remember where it came from. But it's worth sharing!

Making a difference in this world depends upon honesty and integrity. Being ethical is not only the right way to live; it is also the most practical way to live.


When you are honest and ethical and live with integrity, your rewards are guaranteed. They may not happen quickly, but demonstrating the qualities of honesty, integrity and ethical behavior will guarantee a positive result in your career.

Do what you say you will do. Walk the walk and talk the talk. Don’t over promise. Offer the real deal and people will want to be affiliated with you for a long, long time.

Lets make our careers count spiritually, and then monetarily. We deserve this.

BELIEVE! YOU WILL ACHIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. Constructive criticism and conversations are always welcomed.