Lake Powell, AZ Sunset

Lake Powell, AZ Sunset

Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the beginning ...

Every time I think, "Okay. Enough. I don't need to keep up with technology any more. I'm retiring from all that stuff." something comes along that changes my mind. I think I need to give up retiring!

So this is the newest iteration. A blog to share my creative endeavors and hopefully get feedback that will help me continue to grow in my art. Also, if you see anything you like, I do sell prints of my photographs.

Jump on in. Tell me what you think. No, really! Tell me!

6 comments:

  1. You're awesome babe!! I Luv U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your blog, MA. Your artistic side shows. And it's easy to read, too. Love the white on black. Will keep an eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so far I really like that sunset picture! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! so far nice looking blog. Love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look! I will look forward to watching it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. Nice, clean format. Neat photos. At the risk of being pushy, when are we going to see some of your jewelry?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. Constructive criticism and conversations are always welcomed.